New Halzan Reveal!!

Thank you so much for the well wishes and compliments!! The more I look at it the more I love it.

catsinthebag - so much for not getting another red bag but I remembered what you said about having 2 different red bags and how each of them serves its own purpose. I think you are 100% right.

fabfashion - Yes!!! It can be worn with a shorter handles and twilly like a jyperie. The strap adjusts to multiple lengths so the picture in post #3 shows the shortest length. You can make it slightly longer, wrap a twilly around it and wear it on your shoulder. I was surprised at the many different options. Compared to a jyperie and berline, I think it's more versatile and a better value.

Wow, the bag is amazing! Love how many different ways you can hold it and the color is gorgeous. And it looks incredible on you! Not that I was getting anything else anytime soon, but I was thinking a Cabag would be my next Hermes purchase (also versatile and the fabric is great for the Seattle mist), but I may have to change my mind on that. Ban schman - congrats!!

Lovely bag on a lucky lady. What size is it? And what leathers does it come in? Your bag definitely has a thinner strap than Jypsiere, can I assume that it's designed to be lighter than Jypsiere as well?