New H wallet or Save for a Bag?

I agree, their wallets seem overpriced to me, bags seem to be better value. I also do not like big formats of wallets H mainly produces. For some bags they r just too big. If you really want a specific bag go for it. You can get another designer wallet at a fraction of the price.
H wallets are way overpriced for me but the handbags are the love of my life. Wishlist Birkin and kelly.

Here's my update. I went to Greenwich today and met the most lovely SA ever. Seriously, I think we have the same taste and I think I will be going to Greenwich more often. While I love Madison, I always feel rushed when I'm there. She showed me a bunch of wallets and a Victoria in a dusty blue. Although the Victoria was lovely and I almost bought it, I realized that I wanted a wallet more and that the bag could wait. Ultimately I decided that I had to have a Blue wallet and the combo I got was perfect - Blue Saphire with Blue Izmir lining. She also helped me get a lovely scarf that I posted in the "your Most recent H purchase" thread.

All in all, I'm really happy and now my next purchase is definitely a Victoria in some type of Blue. Thank you all for the advice.

That's a beautiful wallet! Congrats and I'm so glad you got it finally! The blue is just lovely :heart:

The wallet is gorgeous! So happy for you! I chimed in late but I was going to say get the wallet because you sounded like you really wanted one! I love H leather goods and opening up my H bag to see a H wallet just makes sense! I don't think that I can go back to any other wallet! (I have a blue Izmir Bearn in Epsom.)

H wallets are way overpriced for me but the handbags are the love of my life. Wishlist Birkin and kelly.

They are pricey but the Silkin was reasonably priced compared to others. I've been using her every day so will definitely get my money's worth!

I love silkin best wallet so far
I m so happy for u ts

Thank you! The silk in's are beautiful.

That's a beautiful wallet! Congrats and I'm so glad you got it finally! The blue is just lovely :heart:

Thank you - I am so happy. The blue was calling me from the start.

The wallet is gorgeous! So happy for you! I chimed in late but I was going to say get the wallet because you sounded like you really wanted one! I love H leather goods and opening up my H bag to see a H wallet just makes sense! I don't think that I can go back to any other wallet! (I have a blue Izmir Bearn in Epsom.)

Thank you OhManolo! You are absolutely right, every time I open my bag, I smile. I love Blue Izmir - it's such a beautiful happy color!