New H Policy

Just bought So Kelly/H bracelet from HK, SA took all plastics off she said that was not good to leave plastic on the buckle.... I noticed that they were quickly took it off while you were not aware on that,so too late for me to hold it!!!!!

I got a Birkin last month in US Boutique and all plastic was left in tact. Frankly, I'd be pissed if they removed the plastic. That's like a sales clerk removing the tags off clothing bought at a store. I ENJOY removing my own stickers thank u very much.

I'm in the US and bought a Lindy last week. As it was in the display case, I am guessing there was some protection on the handles and straps that had been removed. The hardware though still had the plastic on and my SA didn't remove it.

I hope this does not become a policy for CDCs as it is a little ritual for me to remove the plastic and I also like to leave the plastic under the ring as long as possible to prevent the smiley scratch. I got a CDC from H.com that had no plastic and was quite disappointed.

:tup: me too!