New Gypsy Bag?

lxsc300

Sep 26, 2008
Hi All...I saw a picture of the new Gypsy Mono Bag in one of tPF post. The bag has a speedy rolled handle and a pull string closer like the Noe. It was described as a hybrid of Noe and Speedy. The same handbag was also shown in the VOGUE this month...
Does anyone know when this bag will be released? Any pricing information? I didn't find it in Louis Vuitton Web Site. I am very excited about this bag, and can't wait to see it in person. Any info is greatly appreciated. TIA!!!

Last edited:
Holy cow.. It is a hefty price tag. Can the handle worn under a shoulder or strictly handheld? I am checking the post linked by Peachy Pink - Thanks!

Should I wait for this new Gypsy, or get a speedy with strap or even a NF? So many great bags, so indecisive. I only have one Damier Trevi PM and I really want to add some thing new to my collection.

Holy cow.. It is a hefty price tag. Can the handle worn under a shoulder or strictly handheld? I am checking the post linked by Peachy Pink - Thanks!

Should I wait for this new Gypsy, or get a speedy with strap or even a NF? So many great bags, so indecisive. I only have one Damier Trevi PM and I really want to add some thing new to my collection.

I think its expensive because its coated with leather (did not know that till last LV visit.)

Coated with leather? Do you mean the leather handle is treated, so it does not have the patina issue?

Artsy is pretty, but there is so many other brands with the similar design, though. Ugh. How I wish tomorrow is March 5th. Does anyone know if this is a limited edition?