New Gypsy Bag?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away seven more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 27, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2010
    Hi All...I saw a picture of the new Gypsy Mono Bag in one of tPF post. The bag has a speedy rolled handle and a pull string closer like the Noe. It was described as a hybrid of Noe and Speedy. The same handbag was also shown in the VOGUE this month...
    Does anyone know when this bag will be released? Any pricing information? I didn't find it in Louis Vuitton Web Site. I am very excited about this bag, and can't wait to see it in person. Any info is greatly appreciated. TIA!!!

2. The Mono Neo Hybrid will be out in early March and price is around usd $2200

3. Holy cow.. It is a hefty price tag. Can the handle worn under a shoulder or strictly handheld? I am checking the post linked by Peachy Pink - Thanks!

Should I wait for this new Gypsy, or get a speedy with strap or even a NF? So many great bags, so indecisive. I only have one Damier Trevi PM and I really want to add some thing new to my collection.

4. I think you should consider the Artsy MM!!!

5. I think its expensive because its coated with leather (did not know that till last LV visit.)

6. What do you mind by coated with leather?? can you share more info? :biggrin:

7. Coated with leather? Do you mean the leather handle is treated, so it does not have the patina issue?

Artsy is pretty, but there is so many other brands with the similar design, though. Ugh. How I wish tomorrow is March 5th. Does anyone know if this is a limited edition?

8. #9 Jan 27, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2010
  9. You're very welcome. I think the Gypsy is the most adorable thing ... I wish I could get one! Can't wait for modeling pics once it's out!

10. I'm also looking forward to seeing it IRL.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice