New guy here :)

thanks for the greetings! you know, i always wanted to make one by hand myself... i was always good with my hands and i appreciate fine craftsmanship. part of the reason i joined :smile:

Hey Dan, Welcome! I'm a dude that also likes bags. I blame Felix the Cat. (LOL) As a child I admired his magic bag. I think these days guys have alot of stuff to carry..in my case..wallet, phone, PDA, sunglasses with case, reading glasses with case, cigarettes, lighter, MP3, keys, pen, small pad and other crap. Can you imagine carrying that in pockets? So why not carry them in style..in a nice bag! Hope ya enjoy yourself here..there are alot of really nice people. What kinda bags do you own?

Welcome, Dan! It's not unusual for anyone with good taste, male or female, to appreciate the finer things in life. And ITA with Redney - we would love to see your work!

Hi Dan! Welcome to TPF! My hushand like handbags too. He's kinda snob. He is the one who get introduce to my designers and he is the one who found this blogs and set up for me. He is willing to call 5 or 6 different stores to hunt down bag or boots that I will like. I love the fact that my husband share the same interest.

Your girlfriend or wife will lucky to have you because you appreciate the art of designer handbags.