New Gucci Wallet / Make Up Case

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Gucci Fans! I went to Sak's Bala Cynwd today.. Not much on sale in the Gucci boutique :sad:... I imagine a lot sold on presale...I did buy my mom this make-up case for her birthday tomorrow. It was part of the sale I think it ended up being $125 with tax. It looks skinnier than the one posted earlier by lv1011. I really like it. I almost hope my mom doesn't like it so I can keep it!
    [​IMG]

I also think I got the wallet of my dreams! There is so much I love about this wallet.
    • I love Gucci logo canvas with off white leather. Some of you know that I have 4 bags in this color combo and a pair of shoes.
    • I also like long wallets in an envelope style.
    • It's a very functional and organized wallet. I like that the zip pocket has 2 compartments and zips open pretty wide. There are tons of CC slots and lengthwise slots.
    • The best part is that you can make it a wristlet or a purse! :yahoo:I love my Coach Wristlets and this Gucci wallet has a detachable strap. It's the best of both Wallet and Wristlet WORLDS!
    This Gucci wallet has everything I want in a wallet and more! The center pocket is pretty wide and could probably fit a RAZR in there. The only downer is that it was $590. :wtf: I had to walk around the store and really, really think about it. But after I thought about all the things I liked about it, I had to get it. It's like this wallet was made for me...:love:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Thanks for letting me share!

img_0064.jpg img_0066.jpg img_0068.jpg img_0071.jpg
  2. I LOVE that wallet!!!! I got the one that was higher..looks like you got the one thats slimmer and longe....hehe...I might have to get that if it hits gucci.com during the sale LOL....but why do i need two? LOL..maybe a pink one?

3. love ur goodies :love: congrats to mom ..so sweet of u

4. That is really cute. I like the fact you can use it 2 ways!

5. very nice, congrats!

6. I love your new gucci items. I too bought the larger cosmetic case in an off-white/greyish guccissima. I am going to use it as a clutch:shame: hehe. I loves it!
    The wallet/writstlet is tdf! I love the shiny gold chain and the fact that you can fit a RAZR in the center compartment. TRES NICE!! Ooooo la la!

7. I've never seen that wallet. Great choice!

8. ooh that's a nice wallet! I'm looking for a wallet too!!! :smile:

9. Thanks ladies! My mom of course loved her new makeup case so there is no way I get to keep it...But I'm glad she liked it. I think it's her first Gucci! I am also in LOVE with my wallet but I have that new thing syndrome and just keep staring at it and keeping it in the box. I love the idea that it's a wristlet! I will probably attach it to everything and anything that I can carry like a wristlet!

10. I love the wallet with chain strap. Beautiful

11. OH that is nice!!!!!!

12. Congrats.

13. Congrats! I love the wallet!

14. I love the bronze guccissima print and that wallet...is ADORABLE!!!

15. I want a gucci wallet! :sneaky: