New Gucci sukey pic!!

Loft Lady

O.G.
Mar 17, 2006
I decided on the Sukey canvas w/ white guccissima trim, as they had it in stock at Saks and SA said Saks(NYC) did not order the guccissima in the white. Medium size is perfect as I was debating on the large. So glad I got the medium. Thanks, Cici122 for your info about the Sukey.

Attachments

ghall

It's Purdy...
Feb 7, 2008
the land of want
love this bag and LOVE the guccissima leather trim! i want it in this beige fabric with the black trim! maybe in jun or july : )

Cici122

Dec 1, 2008
Dallas, TX
I decided on the Sukey canvas w/ white guccissima trim, as they had it in stock at Saks and SA said Saks(NYC) did not order the guccissima in the white. Medium size is perfect as I was debating on the large. So glad I got the medium. Thanks, Cici122 for your info about the Sukey.
Anytime :graucho::graucho:. I am so happy for you and it looks great!! Modeling pictures!! Congrats :yahoo:

Loft Lady

O.G.
Mar 17, 2006
I took her out today. Little snug on the shoulder, as I had a pea coat on. But, I love it. I tend to hold it on the bend of the arm. I'll take modeling pics soon.

Dawn

seriously?
O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
United States
love this bag and LOVE the guccissima leather trim! i want it in this beige fabric with the black trim! maybe in jun or july : )
we have similar bag tastes i think ;) that's the one i love too!

congrats loftlady...it's beautiful!