New Gucci Store In NY

I'm going at lunch time with a co-worker to get the Gucci Loves NY joy bag and maybe some matching accessories. If anyone else is going, we can make it a party. There's a little lunch counter in the lower level of ***** Tower that has really good salads and pasta and I'm planning on eating there after before rushing back to work. It's right next door. Shopping is hungry work!

I was told the price was $650 when I inquired about the bag 2 weeks ago at the (almost) old Gucci location. There is a whole line of Gucci loves NY merch -- everything from keychains to leather jackets.

Definitely limited and only available in NY.

Also, they're handing out free cups of coffee in paper cups bearing the Gucci loves NY logo.

I've never bought Gucci in my life and yet I think I absolutely MUST have one of these bags.

i want a keychain!!! or something small....

I was told the price was $650 when I inquired about the bag 2 weeks ago at the (almost) old Gucci location. There is a whole line of Gucci loves NY merch -- everything from keychains to leather jackets.

Definitely limited and only available in NY.

Also, they're handing out free cups of coffee in paper cups bearing the Gucci loves NY logo.

I've never bought Gucci in my life and yet I think I absolutely MUST have one of these bags.