New Gucci Sandals!!

1. Last week I posted some pics of the Chanel shoes I bought for the season. These are some of my new ones also. I bought the Gucci Bee Sandals on a whim but I think they are so cute!! Hope you like...

CIMG0013s.jpg
  2. I love those Gucci sandals. I was actually looking at them when I was at the store a couple weeks ago.

3. I love those! Sooo cute

4. Love the bee sandals ... very cute!

5. very cute, i bought the ones with the ankle straps and i'm in love:love::love:
    i like you MiuMius too!!!

6. OMG those bee sandals are sooo cute!!! Are they only in stores, becuase I don't think I have seen them on the Gucci website.

7. ooh-Where did you get the MIU MIU's -LOVE them too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. I got them all at NM. I think Bergdorf Goodman had them on their website under "cruise shoes". I also got a great pair of Manolo "Gravaflat" gladiator sandals that are on their website but I purchased from NM.

Miu Miu's are from NM also.

The chunky wedgy shoes are more "me". I love the red Tod's and wear them all the time. The Gucci's are more "itemy" but I think cool!

Thanks for all the compliments!!

9. Love those bee sandals, they are just too cute! And the miu mius are adorable:love:

10. Love them all!! Especially the red Tod's!

11. I LOVE!! the gucci Bees! I want them soooooo bad! you lucky, luck girl!

12. great kicks! LOVE the bee sandals too!

13. love the beige sandal w/the orange and red jewels on heel....very cute. also the thong w/the bee, very cute---what other colors does that come in?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice