New Gucci sandals have arrived!!

Apr 17, 2007
These are the best shoes ever. Both are so comfy and look great on. I ordered the Gucci black patent Grease and I also bought the orange in store thinking I may dye them black since I wanted the dark cork and only the orange suede have this. Gucci O did this and they looked great! Well when I opened my package today from Saks what do I see but the black suede with dark cork! I had no idea these were even made. I called and Gucci said they never had them and I have never seen them online at saks or neimans. This is my lucky day. :yahoo:

Gucci Minerva
guccishoes002-1.jpg

Gucci Grease
guccishoes001-1.jpg

You know I really do not wears heels a lot either usually wedges at most. So I was not expecting much comfort. I wanted the Minerva wedge but saks does not have them. The Minerva is a 4" heel and the Grease almost 5"! I was shocked to find that my feet feel really good in these shoes. I have read about Gucci being very comfortable . The cork heel on the Grease probably helps out with that one. Cork is very shock absorbing I guess lol.

I would be extremely busy at night if I wear the Grease, DH won't leave me alone! He loves women in heels.

Lol Maybe he would appreciate Gucci more.:graucho: and you could get more bags!

Luv4 bags -- I bought them at Saks during the 30% off sale. I bought the orange at the store and then ordered black patent and the minervas from the NY Saks store. He sent the black suede instead but I like these more than the patent.

There should be another sale soon at saks for second markdown. I talked to Gucci today and he said these styles will probably not be included in the sale since they have lots of requests so I would try saks.

Beautiful shoes! The Grease is probably comfy because of the cork and the platform, the 5 inches would be great if you need a bit of extra height! And Gucci makes the comfiest shoes ever!