New Gucci sandals have arrived!!

Thanks all of you. I wanted to wear a pair out yesterday but I was scared to wear them ... They are so pretty I was thinking I do not want to ruin them lol. I know I need to they cannot sit on display forever. I have issues using bags or luxury items that are new like I want them to display and look brand new forever.

^^ thank you so much for posting this!!! i had NO idea the grease sandals came in black suede. i had been considering them in black patent because i wanted them in black, but hated the light cork...this is perfect! i dropped by saks nyc today and picked up the last pair in my size!!!!!!!!!

^^^ I know it is wonderful . I told Joe J. (wonderful SA) at Saks NY to send me the black patent . I had no idea they made black suede. I was going to eventually dye my orange black because I like the dark cork with black. I was estatic when I opened my box and found he sent me the black suede by mistake ! I just found out that saks did not ever carry the patent so he probably thought I was confused when I ordered.

Oh gosh I'm the same way, probably way worse ... literally!

Thanks all of you. I wanted to wear a pair out yesterday but I was scared to wear them ... They are so pretty I was thinking I do not want to ruin them lol. I know I need to they cannot sit on display forever. I have issues using bags or luxury items that are new like I want them to display and look brand new forever.

^^^ I know it is wonderful . I told Joe J. (wonderful SA) at Saks NY to send me the black patent . I had no idea they made black suede. I was going to eventually dye my orange black because I like the dark cork with black. I was estatic when I opened my box and found he sent me the black suede by mistake ! I just found out that saks did not ever carry the patent so he probably thought I was confused when I ordered.

they're so gorgeous...im surprised they didn't make them with more dark cork, that's so stunning and much more practical than the lighter cork.

do you hear them unsticking from your heel every time you take a step? im trying to think of some solutions...

I think my orange do that.. They are a 1/2 size smaller than my black but they are looser on my foot. Weird Gucci sizing! I think they make some kinds of cotton like pads that may help. I was in a consignment store and a pair of hermes sandals had these attached. If it is really bothersome I will google shoe pads or something like that.

^^ ItalianFashion, let me know when you actually wear these out! i'm so torn on them because when i wear them around my apt, they feel super comfy but im scared that when i finally wear em out they'll be uncomfy ....also let me know if you wear the minervas out! im eyeing them too ;)

^^ ItalianFashion, let me know when you actually wear these out! i'm so torn on them because when i wear them around my apt, they feel super comfy but im scared that when i finally wear em out they'll be uncomfy ....also let me know if you wear the minervas out! im eyeing them too ;)

Ok I will. I have not went anywhere yet that I would wear them but hopefully soon. I want the minerva wedges for everyday!

like Gucci Grease. how high the heels are? hope they are not above 3"...

They are tall about 5" but they are cork so comfortable.

I finally wore these out this past weekend. I wore them for about 4 hrs. My toes were a little pinched and sore but I have been wearing flats for a long time and not used to wearing heels.

IF, not sure if I told you I finally received my black Grease in 8.5 and they fit perfect. Gucci is definitely true to size for me. Anyway I wore these out as soon as I received them ... LOL
I wore them for 6+ hours to a party and danced for about 4 hours straight. They were actually not to bad, other than my big toe hurting ... LMAO.