New Gucci ring bags ?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am looking for a crossbody bag and Gucci v ring bags caught my attention. I couldn’t find any reviews or comments on it. I like that it’s designed to wrap scarf around it : medium ones come with scarfs .
    I just am not sure about the logo . Smooth ring with crinkled gg logo . I can see getting tried of it . What are your opinions ?

Attached Files:

2. I think you’re thinking of this bag in small. There’s only one size for that so far.

For this bag in medium, there are two types - one that’s meant for shoulder carry and one for sling. The prices are different, and the ones with the scarves are more expensive.

I had tried these in store and they were honestly too big for me. They’re able to fit iPads but it does get a little bit heavy. Have you tried them in store?

For reference, I am 163cm.

B036309C-BAA6-4DA1-A414-9FBD19772F69.jpeg 28246203-C60D-48BC-B123-752A46C1DBC8.jpeg C3CB352E-4AD0-4F76-9797-46B3B3D78658.jpeg

Ashpera786 likes this.
  3. In comparison to most Gucci bags I find the hardware restrained and quite classic. Even I would be happy to carry this for many years. Again, it's a reissue of a vintage bag, I think they've done a good job. I wish there was a size in-between the smaller and the Med

Ashpera786 and whyohhjay like this.
  4. Thanks for photos . It looks very nice but little too boxy I think . It has vintage vibe I like but not for me probably

5. I haven’t seen in person but I like what I see very much.

papertiger likes this.
  6. Beautiful bag and it would hold a lot!

7. I don't know, the bag per se is beautiful but considering that it looks more classic casual (not dressy or trendy) and it's to be worn over your shoulder or crossbody, I find it way too structured and bulky. I like shoulder bags that look like this one, but the Mulberry ones are nicer to me because they're less structured.

8. Just a disclaimer... there’s a smaller size available that I did not take photos with. Just to clarify, this is the bigger one.

9. I like the smaller version better. Medium is too bulky imho.