New Gucci Dionysus crossbody bag

Ashpera786

Aug 27, 2019
I was adoring Gucci dionysus bags for the longest time and last fall I bought Gucci Dionysus in blue color with crystals and even though I loved it the style of carrying didn’t quite suit me . I returned it and got horsebit bag .

I was wishing somehow Gucci made crossbody bag that wasn’t mini Dionysus and had crystals. Now I was browsing Gucci and to my amazement there is a crossbody bag in classic Gucci canvas and suede combo with crystals . It just makes me super excited . If anyone had got this beautiful bag , please let me know your thoughts on what you can fit in there ? Any feedback?
Or what are your opinions ?

48CB95AC-5393-4CC7-87C6-5594BA883530.png

Reactions: louislove29

snibor

O.G.
Nov 12, 2006
Interesting. I have not seen this size as a crossbody. Couldn’t find on US site. I have a small leather Dionysus. This looks same size but crossbody. Mine is a shoulder bag and doesn’t fit a lot but still ok size. Mini is definitely too small for me.

Catherine1288

Dec 15, 2019
Yes, they have two chain options for the Dionysus now.
The original shorter chain (great as a shoulder bag).
The longer chain (ideal for those who love crossbody).

Same bag. Just the difference in chain.
Love Gucci for being so modern and adaptable.

Ashpera786

Aug 27, 2019
after obsessing over Dionysus for the long time . I’ve got this bag and I love it so much . I haven’t worn it too much yet because I like to match and this bag goes well on top of my wrap coats that’s beige and gray. It looks really amazing . Capacity is pretty good. I will attach some photos for you guys soon if it’s helpful

Reactions: Minie26

Minie26

Dec 20, 2017
www.youtube.com
after obsessing over Dionysus for the long time . I’ve got this bag and I love it so much . I haven’t worn it too much yet because I like to match and this bag goes well on top of my wrap coats that’s beige and gray. It looks really amazing . Capacity is pretty good. I will attach some photos for you guys soon if it’s helpful
pls share photos :amuse: