New Gryson Skye! :)

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!
Jan 11, 2007
Southern California
I use chapstick on all of my Grysons. My new ones are all super stiff but My two oldest ones (about 2 years old) glide easily now. Turn on a good sitcom, plop yourself on the couch, slicker up the teeth with clear unscented chapstick and have a zipper-fest for a good half hour. They should work good after that...and your arm muscles get a work out. :smile:
haha! awesome!! I'm sooo going to do that! :boxing: THANKS!

romeolady

Genunine Grysongirly
Jul 26, 2006
Michigan
Thanks to Lexie, I tried the chapstick on my Skye's zipper. It did help. All the while I was dragging that zipper back and forth though, I was worrying about whether or not the chapstick would stain the leather if it accidentally made contact with the body of the bag. Based on what happened to a load of my laundry when a tube of chapstick went through the dryer, I would be very careful to keep your eyes on the bag rather than the sitcom while you do this!