New Grey Python Paraty Color Bag - DO U LIKE IT?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I think paraty python in grey looks stunning! I was eyeing for it when I was looking in the website too! Too bad, the price is totally out of my range!

2. SaskiaS-

I have seen the medium python Paraty in grey IRL. I would say that the Chloe website photos do not do the color justice, as it appears more washed out in the photos.

IRL it looks like a light grey but it has an undertone of lilic/lavendar. It does have a very slight whitish undercast as well, but it definitely has a light lilac undertone to the grey. It is absolutely beautiful in person. It's a bit too light for my taste, and if I were to go with python I would rather go with a different, perhaps slightly darker/warmer color for python in Paraty. But if money were no object, I would definitely get this one as well b/c the color is very special! :nuts:

3. truly stunning!!!!!

4. #5 Feb 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2010
    OMG - love the grey python from when it first appeared. stunning colour.
    I have only seen the grey appear in python any seems to be only 1 shade. I'd say it has just photgraphed differently.

5. wow.. thanks for showing those bags... i love the wallet as well...

6. hey madforchloe,

May I ask were u saw the bag??

the light grey phython bag only came out this summer 2010 or??

because there was a darker grey this winter (what I actually hated).

Thank you in Advance.

7. SaksiaS-

The one I saw was not the darker grey. When you say the darker grey one I think you mean the one that has the very obvious python look - the scales and color look very python, but not in a good way IMO. The one I saw is the light Grey one at the Chloe boutique in Costa Mesa, California in the US. They had just gotten it when I was there. I also saw the medium Paraty in Beige python, which they also had just gotten in, which is a completely different color than the Beige python in Marcie. Not sure if they still have the Grey python or sold out of it. They seemed to have quite a bit of the spring collection when I was there last.

8. Absolutely gorgeous, both of them!!! (I love gray bags in general).

I have never been one for exotics but the python paraty is amazing. If I had the patience to save up that much, that would be my first choice for an exotic. :love:

9. i love it in grey!

10. Can only open the second one, the paraty in python is beautiful - haven't seen the grey IRL, but sure it's gorgy.

11. Yep its gorgeous, saw it in IRL, beautiful!!:heart:

12. madforchloe - got a new bag (profile picture) :smile: ? Revealing pics?

13. SaskiaS - Thanks for asking. Yep, my new avatar is my newest bag, Paraty in "Dune." I'll post a reveal soon. I'm always so late with my reveals that by the time I decide to finally take pics, so much time has passed I have to ask myself "is this a new bag anymore, or should I wait to do a reveal when I get another?" It's my lazy and procrastinating side...

I will definitely post when we get some sunshine and can capture it in the daylight. :sunshine:

14. I could only open the second link, but I LOOOOVE it!!! Actually this is one bag I would really love to own...in ANY color!!! :love: I wish I could see any of them IRL!