New grape shine = eggplant...any others?

I was wondering why this thread was so long, and wow!!! While I actually love the new GS, I'm so sorry for those of you who waited so long and are disappointed with your bags. It sucks, and I totally agree that HH should have informed people of the changes. But, that would have made sense.

Is it only me who wants to write some nasty mean comment on facebook every time BH "likes" something? Gah, I could kill him. I think I have an angry streak that might need to be addressed....because this all makes me much angrier than it rightly should. :mad:

^^I luv ya MTJ! I mean really, what doesn't he like? HH delays bags once again, BH likes this:tup:. HH discontinues nylon line after people have waited for 6 months, BH likes this:tup: HH writes apologies to customers for crappy service, BH likes this:tup:

Last edited:
I know!!! Ugh, I don't know why it irks me so much but that man gets under my skin. I want to say, WTH DON'T YOU LIKE, YOU A$$????!!!!!!????!!!!

Ugh. Need a happy pill. LOL!

OK... Nikki, your pics are growing on me. The thing is, I really DID love the Aubergine color. When I got the Hawthorne wallet in it, the color was (IMO) pretty true to the pics... it's a reddish purple with a brown undertone, but still a deep purple. It was the leather I couldn't deal with. It was thin and stiff. But I loved the color. So I'll probably love this even more. It's just a different overall "vibe" to the bag. This is dressy, not edgy. I know, I know. Me of the ratty cardigans and the one pair of decent flats and one pair of decent heels. What do I know from edgy??

Watch. This will become my favorite bag.