New Grail Arrived Today

Hmm, just got a package delivered from DHL
Wonder what’s inside? :coolio:

Thank you to the “one and only” lovely @CeeJay for helping me find this grail! :hugs: :tup:
Ive been searching for one of these “boobies” for a long time and she helped make it happen! :yahoo:

View attachment 4807061

View attachment 4807062

View attachment 4807063
She is beautiful. I think I saw this one, was it on ebay? Was going to bid on it too but we have so much going on at the moment in my state and not sure if we are heading to another lock down soon so I have to stop spending money. You are so lucky, they are so hard to find, congrats :heart:

She is beautiful. I think I saw this one, was it on ebay? Was going to bid on it too but we have so much going on at the moment in my state and not sure if we are heading to another lock down soon so I have to stop spending money. You are so lucky, they are so hard to find, congrats :heart:

Thank you! :heart:
No, this one came all the way from Belgium. :wave:

This is awesome. When these first came out, I thought the designer was mad because it looks like a pod from the future, holding all kinds of weird stuff in it. It was just too futuristic for me! Then over the years it grew on me. Now, I like them, but they are nowhere to be found.

Congrats on your rare find!

This is awesome. When these first came out, I thought the designer was mad because it looks like a pod from the future, holding all kinds of weird stuff in it. It was just too futuristic for me! Then over the years it grew on me. Now, I like them, but they are nowhere to be found.

Congrats on your rare find!

Thank all of you for your kind remarks! :yahoo: :hugs:

You’re exactly right on this...they are almost impossible to find.
The lanyards are the same way...impossible to locate one!

• Love
Reactions: 880
I've searched for them too with no success. Does the rest of the world call them boobies? Is there a more, ahem, formal name for them?
It was advertised on the site I purchased it from as a "Balenciaga Black Leather Keychain/Pouch."
And that is what the invoice it arrived with described it as.