New Graffiti Cities

Yay no Nay?

• Yay

Votes: 43 57.3%
  • Nay

Votes: 32 42.7%

• Total voters
oh yes, that was why im looking at a bigger size. So i can shoulder carry it!

i've seen it today in the boutique, btw, we got one more opened, now in Dubai Mall as well, and it was a mini, size feels dolly small, for me at least, it's a stunning bag in useless (FOR ME) size :pout: :pout:
handles are too tight, means handcarry only, and it's too open-top for being secure, every bending will put your belongings at risk to spill out... :tdown:

Reactions: ksuromax
Hey, do you think the colored graffiti bags look better in small? I'm worried the regular City size might be too much. Thoughts??

I found it a really tough decision when buying mine. I eventually settled on the small because it felt more like a handbag and worked really well crossbody too. For me, the classic size, when covered in graffiti, just felt more like an over night bag or a sports bag. Whereas the small felt like a handbag. I’m not sure if that makes much sense!

Reactions: Bijouxlady
I usually ALWAYS go for the City size, but honestly, I thought the City S was a cuter, more "thought-out" Graffiti design .. the City looks kind of messy to me (then again - I suppose it's more authentic in that respect?!?!). Anyhow, I am shocked at how much stuff I can get into the City S and now when I carry a City, I feel like it's HUGE - HA, never thought I would say a purse is too big!!! :panic:

Balenciaga came out with a city mini and city small with a logo strap, but I'm loving the combination of the logo strap with the city small with the graffiti handles. Strap can be bought separately for $495. A nice little touch to the brand's classic bag!

View attachment 4006638
Outrageous price for a strap though! Over $600 CDN, ouch.

Reactions: Antigone