New Goyard shop opening in NYC

sloe-eyed

Aug 18, 2008
London, UK
I was walking through the Upper East Side (63rd St between 5th and Madison) and came upon this ginormous sign! There are work permits in the window but I couldn't tell how soon the shop would be opening. What are the chances they'll be having a grand opening sale? :graucho:

dessert1st

Apr 5, 2014
Wow, that is big news. Wonder what will happen to the BG and Barney boutiques. Surprised it hasn't happened years ago. Thanks for sharing the news.

becesq

O.G.
Jan 13, 2010
Thanks for posting. I can't wait to explore! Maybe Sheryl from Barney's will move over. She's wonderful.

runandstretch

May 4, 2014
Great news indeed! It will make traveling to NYC even more fun (and expensive lol). Thank you for sharing!

anonserg

May 17, 2014
London
Indeed it should have happened years ago. It is set to look like its going to have the biggest facade a Goyard store will ever have. Anyone know when is the opening?

Lzamare

O.G.
Oct 17, 2008
Cali
Wow, that is big news. Wonder what will happen to the BG and Barney boutiques. Surprised it hasn't happened years ago. Thanks for sharing the news.
I was just in Paris and told they are moving from Barneys and will only be in Neiman Marcus and BG.