New Gouchos on E Luxury!

addicted

O.G.
Jan 17, 2006
Here's the tote in brown:

p11048659_ph_hero.jpg

Medium Saddle in Brown

p11048616_ph_hero.jpg

Hmm - I don't think I'm crazy about either of them... but I think I like the single saddle better.

Yes - I know what you mean...if it wasn't the "IT" bag - would I even look twice at it?

It does look good on some celebs arms though. I'll need to see it in person.

The more I see it, the more I like it. I love how it looks on Jessica Alba. But I'm just not so sure about spending so much money on an "IT" bag. I already did that with the paddington, even though I still love it, of course. I am wanting to make my next couple of bag purchases more classic choices, like Chanel or another LV. Ugh, so confusing :wacko:

I like the tote; but, have sworn off "it" bags for the time being.

I would like to see one IRL - just to have the oppurtunity to check out the construction/function.

Hi girls,
I have the 2nd one...just got it last weekend. I'm such a freak...I keep going back and forth now thinking I should wait for the tote. Which one do you think is better looking...the tote or the shoulder bag? Thanks for any input!!

girlsgottoshop said:
Hi girls,
I have the 2nd one...just got it last weekend. I'm such a freak...I keep going back and forth now thinking I should wait for the tote. Which one do you think is better looking...the tote or the shoulder bag? Thanks for any input!!

Can you post a pic of yours?

I like it better in the brown, or the red than the white, but I'm still not that excited over this bag. Maybe it's just me.. but I'm not sure if this is really the IT bag of the season/year (at least for me !).

You know, that tote picture makes those handles look way out of proportion with the bag (IMO - grossly so).
In the picture of Penelope Cruz with the tote she had it on her shoulder with what seemed like no issue.

I very much am a stickler for scale - if things are out of scale or grossly out of proportion I think it is garbage; I would definitely have to see this bag in person to make further comment on the tote style.

gaucho footwear

Attachments

• gaucho1.jpg
    gaucho1.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 27
  • gaucho2.jpg
    gaucho2.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 19
  • gaucho3.jpg
    gaucho3.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 23
  • gaucho4.jpg