New Goodies!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. HERE WE GO! Check out "issue with Borough hardware" to see how I scored these beauties: the Bleecker Mini Riley Caryall in Mixed Media Leather (29012) and the medium Continental Zip Wallet in saffiano leather (50924). That's my sweetie Ziggy in the pics; he loves bags almost as much as me! (His brother Marley couldn't be bothered at the moment.)

2. My phone is sh-t. I have been trying to upload pics for 45 minutes. Check back later, folks. :sad:

3. here we go again

Attached Files:

4. Soooo chic! I love it! Congrats! :smile:

5. and again...

Attached Files:

6. whohoo! camera phone, don't fail me now...show those vachetta leather side panels!

Attached Files:

7. and one more

Attached Files:

8. So many wonderful details! I love the color combo and the perforation. Ziggy is pretty cute too!

9. I love it! Congrats!

10. Cute new bag. Sorry about your borough...that stinks! I love your kitty too!

11. This bag has caught my eye from day one. Love those colors together and that wallet is also stunning. Enjoy!

12. Very pretty!

13. Love Ziggy and the Riley! I didn't realize the sides were vachetta :nuts:

14. Lovely bag! Congrats!

15. Awww....Kitty so cute CoachCruiser! He looks like he's pawing at the price tag in the second pic; he wants to play!
    The bag is really pretty. I didn't know about the side panels on this; in fact this is the first I have seen this color and the perforated revealed! It's super nice! Thanks for the pics! Congratulations and enjoy your purchase.