new goodies!!!

1. just got back from the outlet in dawsonville, ga. i got lots of goodies!
    i wasn't going to go, but i ended up giving in and got exactly what i wanted!
    first, THE BEST DEAL EVER is on the baby bag in that satin (you know what i'm talking about? can't remember the style...). i ended up getting it for *$60*. (apparently it had "wear" to it, so it was marked down an additional 50% off after another 50%+20% off...). i'm HOPING it fits my books for school, because they said no returns on this one. it was what i originally went in looking for and they said they didn't have it. i saw another girl pick it up and i nearly stalked her until she put it down! they had another bags i could have used for school, but they were all signature and i didn't want BOTH the bags i'm carrying to be signature. the one i got is black.
    i got two keychains. breast cancer one and one with dangly stars and hearts. i also got another mini skinny that i've giving my friend for her bday (along with one of the keychains). the mini skinny was only $20! yeah!
    i got that scarf print in an umbrella. gorgeous and pink! i love it!
    a black ipod case, that i'm debating on if i should keep or give it to my friend...
    a blue leather pill case thingy. (which i was actually thinking that i needed on the way up, but didn't think they even made them! lol!)
    AND a large checkbook wallet in that lime-ish green color (w/white leather) for $80! (down from $189!) the color wasn't my first choice (at all), but the price sealed the deal.
    i'm SO happy!!! i spent $340 and got SO much! yeah!

PICS to follow!!!:smile:

2. OMG! I almost got one of those baby bags a few weeks ago and it was $150. That is a GREAT deal! I can't wait to see pics!

3. Congrats!!!!!

Please post pics!!!!

4. when she originally told me the price, it was $120. but when they rang it up, it showed up with that extra 50% off! :yahoo:

5. WOW! Great deals and purchases. Enjoy

6. Beautiful!!! :yahoo:

You will love that pill case... I have one and it is sooo handy! :wlae:

I am soooo mad the closest outlet to me is 4 hours away! :hysteric:

7. I am SOOO Jealous!!! THAT was the baby bag I was hoping to find at my outlet but instead, all they had were the little hobos and mini tote! AND for $60!! WHAT A STEAL! If you don't want it, sell it to me!!! :smile:

Enjoy your new finds!! Congratulations! :smile:

8. :crybaby: tell me about it!

i know coach designs it so that you'd rarely find an outlet within range of a full price store but i don't have a car (live in sf, transportation is not the best but apparently it's better then other places) but usually i have friends who'd drive me to places.

just none of them is that much of a coach fan *sigh* that they'd be willing to drive 2 hours just to see what's in the outlet stores :rolleyes: like i would if i did have a car.

but i also hate to drive and that's a whole another issue

great finds kallison!

9. Awesome deals and very cute stuff! Congrats and enjoy!

10. aah! i just switched my books to my new bag and it's PERFECT!!! it even holds two of my huuuuge psych books (plus binder and misc crap). and i LOVE the fact it zips (my current bag doesn't).
    and the black is SO nice, too! (though i have to admit, the gold hardware is going to have to grow on me, along with the green lining...but that's okay! it's just minor details!)
    yay!!!
    :yahoo:
    i have this ridiculous grin on my face, you have no idea!

11. GOOOORGEOUS! :biggrin: Congrats again!

12. Beautiful finds! Congrats!

13. I want the umbrella!! Great items, congrats. :yahoo:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice