New Goodies!

Love the new berry and white ones...would you like to buy the Transparent bracelet too so I can see?? :graucho:

Your collection is BEAUTIFUL! I wish I had that many cellphone charms to swap around!

hey I was wondering where you've been on LJ :P I think it's pretty dead on LJ now haha. Oh, and if you have facebook- add me!! I got it.. about a month ago? Anyway, I'm always on there too so yup :P

I'm supposed to be studying for my bio test next week (I know, I'm a nerd but if I don't start now, I'll never finish). But yes.. back to studying :P!!

Maybe I'll email you later? I haven't talked to you in a while and maybe you'd like to hear about how.. complex my life has gotten over the past few weeks :/

& I love all of your inclusion stuff, of course! :biggrin:

Venna, your post reminded me to update! :wlae: I had facebook, but then deleted it when I graduated :shrugs: I hardly used it at all though when I had it. And yes, please drop me an email! If you don't soon, I will send you one. Any plans to get an Inclusion piece for yourself? :graucho: Oh, I went to Carmel 2 weekends ago and visited the LV boutique! Except they were closed so I was just peering through the window trying to see if they had any new pieces in, haha!

Sophiae and YPK, thank you! I love the Inclusion line so much that I wonder what it'd look like if LV made handbags using the design :lol:

I just had to see the picture again..they're so pretty! I just got my pink ring today..I was going to get the keychain but my mom was talking me out of it because she already had gotten it for my birthday lol. So I have it but I can't have it haha. I'm still waiting on the white ring also, and the white keyring for my mom's birthday..I hope the keyring comes in before then!
And I'm really considering the bangle too, despite my incident haha.