New goodies this week *pics*

1. LOVE everything!!! I've been wanting some Chanel pearls too. Did you buy them in the boutique? Can I ask what retail was?

2. I love everything too!!!! Beautiful! CONGRATS!!!!! Modeling pics please, esp. the red one!!! :love:

3. Beautiful congrats.

4. oh yes... i do love the pearls//
    retail smooth i believe is $575

5. Absolutely wonderful pieces!! Congrats! :drinks:

6. Yes, I bought the pearls through the Chanel boutique in Tyson's Corner, VA. They were $695. I love them, and I've been wearing them all weekend.

7. *drools* Love all the pieces you got! The red flap is simply georgous!

8. lets see a pic with them on yah

9. Everything is so pretty.

I especially love the red flap. Can you tell me the exact size and name of it? I'm looking for a red and some reds just don't work for me but I'm loving yours.

Congrats!

10. Piperlu, I think it's a model called East-West, it's a bag with one flap, I think you will find more posts about it if you search in the forum :smile:

Tammy, I love all you bought!!! :smile:

11. It's the single flap, single strap east/west. Here's the item number A28598Y01480, and the color number is 81643. The red is showing up brighter than it really is is the picture.

12. Tammy Congrats!!! :yahoo: I've been waiting for the pic of the red flap! It's stunning, actually all your new items are AMAZING!

13. Tammy your new purchases are amazing!!! I love that red so much, and those pearls are tdf! Congrats!

14. :love: love everything. :drool: the pearls.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice