New Goodies plus Damier Azur gets some LOVE *PICS*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey all! : )

Just wanted to share a few new things I got recently. Melusine Sandals (in 4.5! I didn't know my feet were so small!), Damier Azur Pochette, Epi Key Holder in Myrtille (my favorite Epi color), McKenna Shine Coin Holder in gold and MC Playing cards:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My McKenna Shine bag in silver and Coin Holder in gold:

[​IMG]

And finally my That's Love Brooch pinned on to my new Damier Azur Pochette:

[​IMG]

2. those are really pretty shoes! :drool:

3. You have excellent taste:heart: I love how you use the LVOE brooch:love:

4. You do have tiny feet Michelle....I didn't know shoes came that small!!! :nuts:Anyway, love all your stuff...you have such great taste!!! :smile:

5. Lovely, congrats!!!

6. great haul! loves it!

7. Thanks Lee, I was surprised that my SA knew I had pinned the Brooch on my daughter's Mini Pochette-I was a little embarrassed that I had to get my own bag to pin the Brooch to. LOL.

8. You have exquisite taste:smile:
    Those shoes are TDF!

9. Thanks! I wish I would of known that the shoes came in this size, my Santa Barbara shoes are a little big. I never knew my feet were so small! :Push:

10. Thanks everyone! : )

11. Very nice, you should do some modelling pics.

12. ooo i love your mckenna shine card holder!!!!!!!!
    i love all ur goodies!!!

13. Maybe, I haven't been doing any modeling pics lately. I would definitely model the shoes but Sandra already took pics of her shoes (which are the same as mine), it would be a little redundant.

14. Thanks! I really love this line. I want a gold McKenna Shine bag now. :nuts:

15. wow what a great shopping trip. congrats.