New Goodies from the Coach Outlet! Pics!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So, I've made too many trips to the Coach outlet recently--bargain hunting and such. Today I found two great deals! This top handle pouch is just gorgeous, and is pink inside. It's got the flower embroidery and a few crystals. I've seen it in orange but never in pink! I bought another one for my sister's birthday next month!

I've also been looking for this red patent leather phone and they had those, too!

I also saw that they now have tons of the goldfish key fobs from last summer. They are really gorgeous!:wlae:

tpf2 (Large).JPG tpf1 (Large).JPG
  2. I WANT A GOLDFISH FOB SO BAD!!! :crybaby:

Gorgeous choices. I love the pouch and the phone is too cute.

3. Oh, that phone is :wtf:... How much were the goldfishies?

4. I don't know b/c they still had them behind the counter and weren't out yet for sale. I imagine they'll be ready soon. I bought mine last year at a PCE. Love it! It's really gorgeous!

The phone was only $16! I've been looking at them on eBay but they've been hard to find and usually about $30. :wlae:

5. ty!

6. I love your two new goodies they are sooo cute!!
    That phone is adorable!

7. Great finds! I adore that keyfob - how quaint that it's "rotary" dial.

8. OH I need that phone! I'm working at an answering service and would love to get it for a going away present for my boss. *This will be slightly braggy I apologize* Because I got a new job today and am leaving after 6 years! I finally have a job to accomodate my degree!!!!!!!

9. Big super congrats to you!

Yes, I bought that phone b/c I spent several years in sales in my previous life (and really enjoyed helping my accounts) and I'm still on the phone a lot, even today! I think it's going to go on my natural slim tote! :supacool:

10. I bought the phone keychain a while back at the outlet too! I had been looking all over the place for it. Now I just need to figure out how I want to wear it. (or which bag gets to wear it) LOL

I am sure you'll love it as much as I do! (I think the Natural or White color bag will really make the patent red leather stand out)

11. congrats!

12. I love the pouch -- so cute with the pink flower! And the phone fob is pretty too. Congrats!

13. zomg goldfishhhhhh i've wanted one for so long! I hope they have it on Friday when I go! :biggrin: great purchases; thanks SO much for sharing, I need my outlet fix!!!

14. your goodies are nice. It was worth the trip!

Karenmae, Congrats!

15. Great purchases! Great deals, too!!!