New goodies a Pre Christmas special

FleurDeLis

Hermes Convert
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
DH and I did some last minute shopping in Houston. We stopped by Hermes and picked up some materialistic Christmas Cheer. I also had a lovely SA. I have not had an SA in the Houston store before, so I was on the look out. The store manager, Sissy, helped us and we had a great time.

There were no Birkins to be seen but but there were several Kellys. There was the 28 and 32 kelly in Rose shocking and then she pulled out a beauty. There was a 32 Black Kelly sellier with GH. There was a very obvious spine across the back of the bag that made it look like an exotic skin. The Orange box still had on its plastic. She had not put it on the floor and was not going to. So if anyone is interested . . . it is in the back of the Houston boutique. I opted not to purchase this beauty and wait on getting a red birkin.

Here are the pics of what a did get. I needed a lil somethin somethin for my orange birkin, properly named "Tangey B".,

I also bought a couple of handrolled scarves and my DH got a beautiful Red cashmere muffler . . .. . It was a great trip:roflmfao:

Attachments

• IMG_2528.jpg
    IMG_2528.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_2527.jpg
    IMG_2527.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_2535.jpg
    IMG_2535.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_2537.jpg
    IMG_2537.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_2534.jpg
    IMG_2534.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 40
Congrats Candace!!!! Glad you were able to make it out to the Houston H store w/ some NEW goodies!! That scarf is TDF!! It goes soooo well w/ ur Orange Swift birkin!!! I almost got that exact same bag in Paris but DH didn't particularly care for the color. He said it was too bright..what does he know, right?? But since he was the BIG DADDY, he had "some" say in the matter. CONGRATS AGAIN AND ENJOY ALL UR H LOOT!!!! YAY!!!!