New gloria pumps!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just got these today! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391218533.881389.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391218551.264159.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391218605.630546.jpg

2. Oooh those are RED! They look gorgeous, congrats :smile:

3. congrats, they are stunning

4. Congrats...lovely color! :smile:

5. Love these pumps and love that color! Just the perfect pop of color - so bright and saturated!

6. Thanks everyone! They're actually begonia pink. I can't wait to wear these this spring! I'm usually a Jimmy Choo girl but my Gucci shoe collection is beginning to rival my Jimmy Choo collection! Love these! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391359382.712737.jpg

7. They look AMAZING on you!! :loveeyes: I'm sooo jealous....lol! I had to return the blue ones because they were too small. I was soooo devastated, I wanted to cry lol!! They were totally gorg!! Congratulations on your new beauties!!

8. Thanks girl! I love these and I also have them in black. Sorry to hear about the blue. That color is amazing also! I would have gotten them but they didn't have my size. Can't wait for spring to wear these. I'm sick of the snowy NYC days!!! Lol

9. Oh that's so cool!! I know I know :sad::shucks: I bet you can't. I'm so over all of this snow as well!! I'm totally looking forward to Spring! :sunshine: