new gigi?

mhm

O.G.
Jan 5, 2007
i was looking on the coach website at the gigi and saw that there is a large pocket on the back of the gigi...i never noticed that before. on all the ones i've seen on ebay, there haven't been any back pockets...is this the new gigi or was i just missing this the whole time?
11131_B4BK-3_d2.jpg

I HAVE A GIGI IN CLAY AND I PURCHASED IT IN THE BOUTIQUE BEFORE I ACTUALLY SAW IT ONLINE-AND I AM LIKE YOU - I THOUGHT THAT THEY HAD ALREADY CAME OUT WITH A NEW GIGI AND I WAS DISAPPOINTED BECAUSE I ACTUALLY LIKE THE BACK POCKET- SO I GOT ON THE PHONE AND CALLED JAX-I WAS TOLD THAT THE PICTURE ON THE WEBSITE WAS A "SAMPLE BAG" AND THAT SOMETIMES WHEN THEY MAKE THE ACTUAL BAGS THAT THEY WILL NOT BE EXACTLY LIKE THE "SAMPLE BAG" (I HOPE THIS MAKES SENSE)- I HAVE NOT SEEN A GIGI YET WITH THE BACK POCKET-BUT I WISH THAT THEY WOULD MAKE A GIGI WITH THE BACK POCKET AND OFFER MORE COLOR OPTIONS.

Unfortunately, the photo of Gigi on the website must be the preproduction bag. This happens often; the photo on coach.com and/or in the red book at the boutique are different than what was actually mass produced for sale.