New Gigi owner...so excited! Which scarf do you like best?

DisneyFun

O.G.
May 22, 2008
After reading about Gigi sightings at the outlets on TPF last Thursday, I was crossing my fingers that I would find a walnut Gigi at my outlet over the Labor Day weekend. I went with my MIL who was making her first ever trip to a Coach outlet. We were there right when the store opened and there was already a line. I cornered an SA and asked her whether there were any Gigi's and she directed me to a table where 2 walnut Gigi's and 2 camel Gigi's stood. I was ecstatic. I tried on both colors and felt that the camel called to me more. The friendly SA was very "enabling" and presented me with 3 scarves and a wristlet that she claimed would be perfect accessories for my Gigi! I ate it up and bought all 3 scarves as they seemed a good bargain ($15 for the square one and $8 for the 2 ponytail ones), but now that I'm home, I don't think I need 3 scarves and I have a hard time deciding which one(s) to keep. TFPers, can you tell me which one you like best--square lozenge, zebra ponytail or legacy stripe marker ponytail? Thanks! I love the wristlet the SA brought to me...I have never seen it before. I like that there's a hint of shiny lurex and the studs near the patent are a nice touch. I'm including a pic as well as the pink scarf print coin purse I picked up for only $15!

Attachments

• Gigi modeling.JPG
    Gigi modeling.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 194
  • Gigi lozenge scarf.JPG
    Gigi lozenge scarf.JPG
    92 KB · Views: 162
  • Gigi zebra scarf.JPG
    Gigi zebra scarf.JPG
    85.1 KB · Views: 182
  • Gigi legacy scarf.JPG
    Gigi legacy scarf.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 157
  • brown wristlet.JPG
    brown wristlet.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 121
What an exciting purchase! I would want a camel gigi over a walnut as well. In fact, I would go buy a camel gigi if I didn't have two already! (I have teal & whiskey). I say to keep the two striped scarves, they're both equally as cute. Return the lozenge one. I've never seen that wristlet before, either. How pretty!

I think the zebra ponytail looks best with the bag but I also like the classic legacy stripe for any Legacy bag. The deals you have gotten are so good I would keep all the scarves for any future bags you buy - you might get hooked! I also think the wristlet is a good buy and very nice - I love the patent on the edges also.

What an exciting purchase! I would want a camel gigi over a walnut as well. In fact, I would go buy a camel gigi if I didn't have two already! (I have teal & whiskey). I say to keep the two striped scarves, they're both equally as cute. Return the lozenge one. I've never seen that wristlet before, either. How pretty!

I have a walnut Gigi and found a camel Thompson top handle at an outlet recently! I agree w/oops - I LOVE both striped scarves - that zebra looks amazing w/the color of the bag, and I have that marker stripe that I use hanging long just like you did on my natural Legacy slim tote, kinda like a baby Gigi! That scarf looks so good when the bag is open and you see the matching lining. I saw the lozenge ones in several colors, and I didnt care for any of those. Congrats on a great purchase - Gigi is my favorite favorite all time favorite Coach bag ever!!!

That is one beautiful bag! I have always loved the Gigi. I wounder if it is worth it to take a trip to my outlet (45 mins away) to see if they have one. If they do I will have to make it mine.

The zebra stripe looks lovely, it's my fav on that bag of the three. But I agree with Nancy - keep all three 'cause scarves are very addicting, they will look great with future bags and you got one heck of a deal! Love that coin purse, too - it is a super looking compliment to your Gigi.

Legacy stripe scarf DEFINITELY! It gives her a nice splash of colour & it's classic! CONGRATS! She looks PERFECT on you!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new Gigi!!!! :heart::heart::heart:

That is one beautiful bag! I have always loved the Gigi. I wounder if it is worth it to take a trip to my outlet (45 mins away) to see if they have one. If they do I will have to make it mine.

You can call your outlet with the style number and they can hold it for you for 48 hours. Don't waste your trip if they don't even have it.

Disney, I have to tell you - I just went on ebay and won that zebra scarf after seeing it on your bag!!! It will look just as amazing on my walnut Gigi, and it was a little more than $8, but not too much so I feel I got a good deal. Thanks for the inspiration!!!

I forgot to say, your gigi looks VERY nice on you! Just right.
Also, walnut gigi is most everyone's first choice, it's a great color, too. I can see why you wanted it to begin with. Camel reminds me of vachetta leather which I love the look of.