New Gigi owner...so excited! Which scarf do you like best?

I LOVE Legacy camel!!!!!! Great choice!!! I would keep the second and third scarves. The second scarf will be great for Fall and the 3rd scarf is great for spring/summer! :yes:

i like the zebra one best with that color. i think the lozenge one looks better on the walnut or whiskey colored leather. and you got a great deal on that, i paid $16 for my ponytail scarf. and that bag looks great on you!

oh Disney, i loved how you described how you "ate them up". LOL, now it sounds like you want to puke it back out? I like the 3rd scarf. I'm excited that you were able to get your gigi, it looks beautiful on you, and a very cute outfit you have on too. it looks like you found some really great stuff at the outlet, 15 bucks for the mini skinny, what a great deal! i'm also liking the wrislet. Aren't those darn SAs the devil?

i hope your mom had a great first time at the outlets, what did she get?

Gorgeous bag...I think all 3 scarves look great, but the legacy stripe is my favorite because it adds a nice pop of color. I agree with the other posters who recommend keeping all the scarves--you got GREAT deals and you never know when you'll get another bag that needs decoration! :smile:

LOVE LOVE LOVE your new Gigi!!!! I am absolutely in love w/ this scarf on the Gigi...well this scarf in general.
attachment.php

Everyone, thanks for your compliments and votes. Looks like the ponytail ones are the winners. I will definitely keep both. I'm not sure about the lozenge one; I may keep it just because it's a great deal and if I can't use it myself, it will make a nice holiday gift.

Oops, I'm jealous you have 2 already. I would love a teal Gigi but since I already have a teal patent legacy shoulder, I chose another color instead.

Donnalyn, the zebra scarf would look great with walnut!

LegacyGirl, oh no...what is causing you to have second thoughts?

Karenina, definitely call ahead before you make the trip, like Vivi suggested.

Aquablueness, I like your sense of humor. I think I'll keep all 3 scarves but use the 2 ponytails with the Gigi and save the lozenge one as a gift. I'm going to start another thread to reveal what my MIL chose, so hang on for that story!

LAltiero, I've following your "adventures" with your *Bay Gigi win and I hope things will eventually work out. I posted in your Gigi thread that you and I are scarf twins since we both liked the zebra ponytail on our Gigi!