New Gerard Darel bag!

boudoir

*leather sniffer*
O.G.
Dec 17, 2005
here's a pic from a leaflet I just received in the mail from the Printemps... i don't have a scanner so I took a pic...
Here it is... What do you think? I like it, but would have to see it in real life :amuse:

GD.JPG

The pic shows the bag on the shoulder of a dress so you can see it looks quite roomy, and the price is 225 euros...

:sick: I saw it IRL at a presentation. The Charlotte is quite nice if you're into the style (there was a nice summery version on display) but that one?

Coats, dresses, jackets are belted. Not bags. And the colour doesn't do anything for it.

Perja said:
:sick: I saw it IRL at a presentation. The Charlotte is quite nice if you're into the style (there was a nice summery version on display) but that one?

Coats, dresses, jackets are belted. Not bags. And the colour doesn't do anything for it.

So it looks awful IRL?:unsure: What summer version of the charlotte did you see???

IMHO, it looked awful. But please bear in mind it's only my opinion.

Summer Charlotte: It's a white-ish canvas with little fabric badges on it. I can try sneak a pic tomorrow.

You're welcome :biggrin:

If you don't hear from me in the next 24 hours, it means I'm in hospital having been beaten up by the security guards (they can get so paranoid about people taking pictures sometimes). :lol:

Yeah, I'm gonna take my paddy lol. Devastating big lock ;)

Anyways, change of plans, going tomorrow with a friend (to keep me away from Paddies)