New galliera with no plastic on rings

There are plastic inserts on the inside of the rings, but the rings themselves are not plastic. I'm sure yours has them - just check the inside of the rings. :smile:

I just checked my rings... There is no plastic...
I just bought my Galliera 3 days ago from an LV store.
Could I have bought an older one with no ring coverings? Where can I find date code?
Thanks

Oh also, I called the LV store I bought it from and they said the rings r not supposed to b covered in plastic...I thought the new ones were
The date code is in the big pocket along the seam. It is stamped into the fabric so it is hard to make out sometimes. I'm anxious to see when yours was made. I always heard that if it was made after the middle of 2010, they had the new rings. If it was a PM. For some reason, the GMs did not get the plastic inserts. Yours is a PM thought, correct?

Oh also, I called the LV store I bought it from and they said the rings r not supposed to b covered in plastic...I thought the new ones were
Maybe they misunderstood. The rings are not "covered in plastic". They are brass but have the plastic insert at the center of the inside of the rings to keep the rings from rubbing against the top vachetta nearly as much as the old ones did.

Yay! I'm glad you have it. You can probably feel it better than you can see it. It doesn't stick out far. Look inside the big pocket. Along the seam. I will try to locate a pic of mine to share.