New found tpf friend meet up

Hi, just want to share a happy experience. While I was in Australia, I found a friend here on TPF named "susiana". When she found out that I will be visiting Manila, she gave me her number & asked me to call her when Im around makati area. This afternoon my friend & I decided to go to greenbelt, I called "susiana" to meet her up! Luckily, she responded immediately, and voila!!! We met at Louis Vuitton shop in greenbelt. Its like an instant TPF Meeting! Lol. Here's our pic..("susiana" on the left, me on the middle, then my friend on the right)

Thanks for letting me share this! c",)

Thanks for your kind words and it was very nice meeting you. Hope you are enjoying your stay in Manila.

nrr_md said:
I am so full of envy! I could have join you guys :smile:

Really, you want to join us? Coz we already promised that we're going to meet up again before I leave the country. She will also invite fellow TPFer "jacknoy" to join the meet up. If you're really interested, I can pm you when we've set the date! :yes: That will be soooo much fun! c",)

Really, you want to join us? Coz we already promised that we're going to meet up again before I leave the country. She will also invite fellow TPFer "jacknoy" to join the meet up. If you're really interested, I can pm you when we've set the date! :yes: That will be soooo much fun! c",)

I am definitely interested to meet you guys! Please pm me the date/time. Thanks! Xoxo :smile:

Hi, just want to share a happy experience. While I was in Australia, I found a friend here on TPF named "susiana". When she found out that I will be visiting Manila, she gave me her number & asked me to call her when Im around makati area. This afternoon my friend & I decided to go to greenbelt, I called "susiana" to meet her up! Luckily, she responded immediately, and voila!!! We met at Louis Vuitton shop in greenbelt. Its like an instant TPF Meeting! Lol. Here's our pic..("susiana" on the left, me on the middle, then my friend on the right)

Thanks for letting me share this! c",)
You ladies are looking good. Glad to see this. Online tpf friends met up in real life. You ladies rock the bags too.