New found tpf friend meet up

Detski54

O.G.
May 24, 2012
Hi, just want to share a happy experience. While I was in Australia, I found a friend here on TPF named "susiana". When she found out that I will be visiting Manila, she gave me her number & asked me to call her when Im around makati area. This afternoon my friend & I decided to go to greenbelt, I called "susiana" to meet her up! Luckily, she responded immediately, and voila!!! We met at Louis Vuitton shop in greenbelt. Its like an instant TPF Meeting! Lol. Here's our pic..("susiana" on the left, me on the middle, then my friend on the right)

Thanks for letting me share this! c",)

Attachments

• image-1092016128.jpg
    image-1092016128.jpg
    602.6 KB · Views: 675
  • image-2893833285.jpg
    image-2893833285.jpg
    292.8 KB · Views: 640
  • image-3804020958.jpg
    image-3804020958.jpg
    446.7 KB · Views: 626
  • image-981026043.jpg
    image-981026043.jpg
    446.7 KB · Views: 643
Last edited:
Hi, just want to share a happy experience. While I was in Australia, I found a friend here on TPF named "susiana". When she found out that I will be visiting Manila, she gave me her number & asked me to call her when Im around makati area. This afternoon my friend & I decided to go to greenbelt, I called "susiana" to meet her up! Luckily, she responded immediately, and voila!!! We met at Louis Vuitton shop in greenbelt. Its like an instant TPF Meeting! Lol. Here's our pic..("susiana" on the left, me on the middle, then my friend on the right)

Aww that's so nice that tPF can bring people who share a deep kind of love for bags together! I'm sure you guys had much to talk about. :hugs:

axcarter said:
Aww that's so nice that tPF can bring people who share a deep kind of love for bags together! I'm sure you guys had much to talk about. :hugs:

Thanks axcarter! Its fun indeed! We spent some time inside the LV shop, have some chitchat, & took a snap shot while inside the store. I know taking pictures inside the boutique is not allowed, but maybe the SA's there saw that we're having a blast & just ignore us breaking the rules! Lol.. Thanks again! :hugs:

Detski54 said:

That's pretty cool!