New forum software

Vlad

Founder
Admin
O.G.
Mar 16, 1980
We're back!

New and improved, with the newest vBulletin 3.5.0 forum script. I'm still tweaking stuff around, including the avatars which seem to be fuxored a little.

Please let me know if you encounter addictional issues. :smile:

I'm actually having misc problems with the advanced posting interface at the moment. I am reverting some of the customized stuff to fix it.

edit: fixed now!

I don't know if this is one of the problems you guys are trying to fix, but my smileys arent working now, well, I can manually type them, but I can't click them anymore :sad:

Noriko said:
I don't know if this is one of the problems you guys are trying to fix, but my smileys arent working now, well, I can manually type them, but I can't click them anymore :sad:

What operating system and internet browser are you using? Megs seems to have a similar problem, with Firefox on Windows XP. :wacko:

Anyone else experiencing this?

Possible temp. solution - see the A/A button in the top right corner? It switches the posting interfaces. Try to hit the button and see if the smilies work.

kojiko said:
Cool! :smile: The quick reply now has "Check Spelling" option. :smile: Now there's no excuse...lol...sure :smile:
Not only that, the quick reply now works without reloading the actual page, which you may have noticed. Wonders of Ajax ;)