New Forum Category Ideas

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
A chat room would be really awesome....not that most people don't check the forums or post frequently ;)

Serendipity

Nov 28, 2005
Would love a chat it would be great to get to know each other that way. Sometimes we all need help or suggestions in an instant!

*JJ*

En Vogue
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
Europe
Vlad said:
I haven't been looking into it since I was very busy with other stuff. Give it another week or two.
awesome vlad, you're the best!
thanks for the effort, we really appreciate it!

Megs

I love bags
Admin
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
www.purseblog.com
^^ Vlad was working on the chat a bit- so I know with a little bit of nudging on my part he will get it up! What a smarty pants!

kimmy

@LV Princess@
O.G.
Dec 10, 2005
London UK
How about a 'show off your collection'' thread - then we can all share pics of our gorgeous collections - I have been on other boards and this section has always been a BIG HIT !

Vlad

Founder
Admin
O.G.
Mar 16, 1980
forum.purseblog.com
kimmy said:
How about a 'show off your collection'' thread - then we can all share pics of our gorgeous collections - I have been on other boards and this section has always been a BIG HIT !

I'm already working on a photo gallery extension for the forum, hang on tight! :idea:

chemlex

Sep 13, 2005
Vlad - are you planning on adding a TV/Movie/Music Category? TV threads usually get lost in the very active General Discussion, and I love gossiping about my favorite reality shows and bad sitcoms (am the only person in the world watching Yes, Dear?)