new florentine colors

3DoxieMama

Jan 3, 2012
I know some of you from the Q forum may remember seeing what looked like new spring colors listed for the Florentine collection before they mysteriously disappeared. I was just cruising the Dillard's site and saw the new colors listed so, I think it won't be long before they are on the Dooney site. There are no swatches, but Dillard's lists the following: aqua, kelly green, lavender, pink, salmon, strawberry, and sunflower. I can't wait to see these!

I know some of you from the Q forum may remember seeing what looked like new spring colors listed for the Florentine collection before they mysteriously disappeared. I was just cruising the Dillard's site and saw the new colors listed so, I think it won't be long before they are on the Dooney site. There are no swatches, but Dillard's lists the following: aqua, kelly green, lavender, pink, salmon, strawberry, and sunflower. I can't wait to see these!

Oh dear... :shocked: Those are going to be some pretty colors.. and will be VERY tempting!!! thanks for the update!!

Which bag did you see with those colors? I was looking at some of the florentines in the dillards website and none of them had the colors listed. I remember seeing a thread for those new colors but in the dillen 2 line.

MaryBel said:
Which bag did you see with those colors? I was looking at some of the florentines in the dillards website and none of them had the colors listed. I remember seeing a thread for those new colors but in the dillen 2 line.

First I saw salmon listed for the medium pocket satchel. Then I clicked on the medium satchel and it had all of the colors there, but no swatches.

MaryBel said:

WOW! I just went on to check and the colors I saw listed are gone. I'm glad I wrote them down when I did. I guess they were testing like the Q does. I'm sure those colors will be listed for sure soon. Can't wait!