New Floorset Dates?

Floor set date for FP stores is also 10/24: expect new Soho (redesigned items), new additions to the Madison collection, and some new Zoe colors....among other things.

Floor set date for FP stores is also 10/24: expect new Soho (redesigned items), new additions to the Madison collection, and some new Zoe colors....among other things.

I was just at my local boutique returning a bag today (the one in my avatar-it's just too small) and the SAs were unpacking a bunch of what looked like jewelry cases (they had a stiff shape) in the Madison style from a shipping box (though they were still wrapped in plastic so I couldn't get a great look at them). When I asked the SA who was unwrapping whether they were jewelry cases or what they were, the SA who was helping w/ the return said, 'oh we can't sell that yet', but the other SA sort of held it up for me to see anyway. It was a beautiful royal purple color and I couldn't tell if it was satin or leather. I believe she said it would be either $128.00 or $148.00. The SA said she was going to buy one herself to use as a minaudiere. The color was TDF!! They also had a rasberry metallic optic coin purse they had sitting out on the counter too... That's all I could see, sorry!

I was just at my local boutique returning a bag today and the SAs were unpacking a bunch of what looked like jewelry cases in the Madison style from a shipping box. The other SA sort of held it up for me to see anyway. It was a beautiful royal purple color and I couldn't tell if it was satin or leather. I believe she said it would be either $128.00 or $148.00.

That would be very cool if they were jewelry cases.
I know that the satin Amanda capacity wristlets ($118) and foldover flaps ($298) are coming out soon so maybe that is what they were unpacking?
Afterall November is right around the corner.

Cant wait to see the holiday items for this year!