New Floorset & Color Choices....

Sep 8, 2010
I stopped in my FP store today to look at some of the new Floorset.......I was shown the Edie, Crosley, Ryder 24 and larger size, and Kelsey that I can think of. My SA said out of these the Ryder was the true SV line. I can say that most of the bags I saw were really large or small ( this would work for me). The colors that I loved were the gunmetal and teal ind the Ryder 24-can't make up my mind!! She stated that they were available for presale only to be purchased on Friday......anyone else see the new line?? Thoughts......

My SA was great as usual to show me things from the back last week. Loved the teal Crosby, I want the large black Kelsey and maybe the small Ryder in coral...maybe. Can't wait to see them displayed.

I saw violet today with gold hardware and it's stunning!

Ooooh, now THAT I would like to see! My SA brought out whatever they had, lots of purple but not in bag styles I like. She showed me the Rhyder 33 in black leather, she's going to call when the red suede version arrives. We're so addicted!:biggrin:

I've seen the Rhyder (for $495 - a great size) in mink, teal, purple, and an oxblood in suede and leather that was stunning. I can't wait to see the gunmetal and the jade; I've enjoyed others' reveals of these colors and can't wait to see them in person. I know that many have not liked the leather on the Rhyder but I think it's lovely - and the colors so far have been saturated and rich and the overall design for the bag is gorgeous. I really love it.
I've also seen some Edies. They were large and in a hot pink-ish color. They honestly didn't impress me. I think the shape is kind of bizarre at the top parts and the Phoebe bag has a much more beautiful leather and drape.
I'm looking forward to seeing the Crosby totes in person as well - it looks very cute!

Ohhh, ok! Thank you! I have actually seen it (in a fuschia-like color) but forgot the name. Very pretty leather and a nice size.
The colors are very pretty. I thought the original Kelsey was kind of plain. I was comparing it to Sophia. If it is like Madison leather, I might be a fan!

My SA was kind enough to let me see the back room. I saw the Rhyder and a few others and I actually wasn't impressed. Quite a few of the bags had that cheap plasticky leather and thin lining. She told me that the leather was meant "to be lighter than a typical Coach bag.'' I'm hoping that I will come around to the new line because it does look nice, it just doesn't feel as nice.

My fp Coach store was willing to sell the items as of last week and not make me wait for a presale. I ended up having to order my large dakota because they didn't have the large one in stock. I think a lot of the stores won't make anyone wait until the 12th if the stuff is in stock.

My store is selling now. Got the small whipstitch Dakota crossbody and studded accordion wallet in black. Could have bought anything they had in stock, but know they had more than one of everything, even the Rhyder 33 in leather and suede. Don't know if quantity on hand makes any difference.

My store is selling now. Got the small whipstitch Dakota crossbody and studded accordion wallet in black. Could have bought anything they had in stock, but know they had more than one of everything, even the Rhyder 33 in leather and suede. Don't know if quantity on hand makes any difference.

Oooh! Which accordion wallet? Can you post pics? :smile: I can't wait to see the new line!!