new floorset at the outlets?

My SA said the new stuff would be out by Friday the 20. They have already received some stuff. She said they will have scribble bags with bright colors (purple, orange , yellow) also mentioned a swing pack, and black satin bags like last year's but with a twist. She mentioned more stuff but I don't remember.

My SA said the new stuff would be out by Friday the 20. They have already received some stuff. She said they will have scribble bags with bright colors (purple, orange , yellow) also mentioned a swing pack, and black satin bags like last year's but with a twist. She mentioned more stuff but I don't remember.
Thanks for the info!

I didn't hear that it was scribble, I heard that it was like last year's hamptons weekend in the pink/cream/tan and that it would include a messenger type bag and maybe a tote of some sort. I specifically asked about scribble, but they didn't seem to think that was the same pattern.

I didn't hear that it was scribble, I heard that it was like last year's hamptons weekend in the pink/cream/tan and that it would include a messenger type bag and maybe a tote of some sort. I specifically asked about scribble, but they didn't seem to think that was the same pattern.

:shrugs: She told me she was working on freight unpacking over 40 boxes that they couldn't open before because of inventory. She also described the styles, and told me the scribble was prettier from last year's.
I'd think she'd know because she is a manager and knows the styles. I will call tomorrow and ask :tup:

The manager at the outlet that I frequent often told me the 20th, which is next Friday. I saw some of the new stuff as they were unpacking it today. I like some of it...

If it's the scribble, I think I saw it in Hagerstown this last weekend. Very pretty n sunny. Was tempted to buy it then, but I bought the cheaper boutique bags instead.

If it's the scribble, I think I saw it in Hagerstown this last weekend. Very pretty n sunny. Was tempted to buy it then, but I bought the cheaper boutique bags instead.
Now I will say I DID see the new scribble, it was there at Hagerstown even earlier than last weekend, I saw it the weekend before, but they only had the messengers.

So my best guess would be that we have BOTH scribble and the C's coming out, maybe in the same type of bags, maybe in different styles.

:shrugs: She told me she was working on freight unpacking over 40 boxes that they couldn't open before because of inventory. She also described the styles, and told me the scribble was prettier from last year's.
I'd think she'd know because she is a manager and knows the styles. I will call tomorrow and ask :tup:
I think we may be getting both, so you and I might BOTH be right.