New Floor Set?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I talked to the SA's, they made it sound like it would be items from the current catalog, but they said they didn't know for sure as they were getting new stuff everyday. She said that more fall-ish things would be coming out later in August though. Sorry for my lack of info!

Could be, the SA didn't even know what it looked like when I inquired about it two weeks ago. I guess you can order them from JAX now though- if this one you have the link to is real. Interesting...........

Everything will be in stores Wednesday morning. I haven't seen the candy keyfob yet, but we have pretty much everything in our store now. New Legacy and Hampton's Stripe. It's all so cute!

I saw two of the new legacy bags today, Nordies had them, IMO- they are TDF!!!! I was drooling! One was similar to an Ali and the other one was like a legacy satchel. They were made from signature fabric, black background with dark brown for the C's. :heart: No clue what MSRP is because I was too excited about the bags to look at the price tag.

Status
Not open for further replies.