New Flat Iron

Is this the one she has? I'm looking for a flat iron to ask for for christmas ... around the $75-100 mark and I can't decide between this and the sharper image one posted. Or if anyone else has suggestions? I'm not sure if I just want to ask for the sedu, it's on sale for $125. I have wavy hair! I just ordered the T3 travel dryer, so hopefully that will cut down on the waviness too.

Yes, that's the one she has.

Well i may have to try this paul mitchell yall raving about! I've been using my conair ceramic and I really like it so far. It was cheap and it gets really hot.

:nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts:
I have a solia and love it!

my hair is super curly and it was past bra strap length and it got my hair stick straight
Curly:
curly.jpg

Straight with Solia iron and no products
longhair.jpg

anyone try the maxi glide? any good?
my sister bought one last year, and it broke after 3 months.

i wasn't impressed with it at all (when it was working, that is)... it's big and bulky and it actually took longer to get my hair straight/sleek compared to other flat irons.

since i last posted i got the paul mitchell smoothing iron and its absolutely great. i just run it over my hair in sections and it perfect. my home blowouts last for DAYS which is wonderful seeing how long a decent blow out takes when i do it myself!

Bagfetish, thats quite a difference! I didn't read every single post so sorry if I repeat but what kind of iron is it and what products did you use? Also, how long did that take? I had purchased a chi after my stylist using it on me but for some reason it didn't work as well, maybe I rush too much? My daughter as very curly hair and it didn't really work for her either so I returned it.

Bagfetish, thats quite a difference! I didn't read every single post so sorry if I repeat but what kind of iron is it and what products did you use? Also, how long did that take? I had purchased a chi after my stylist using it on me but for some reason it didn't work as well, maybe I rush too much? My daughter as very curly hair and it didn't really work for her either so I returned it.
that isnt me, that is another member.