New Fidji design?

DiamondBliss

Jun 19, 2010
Hello everyone!!! I hope you're all having a wonderful summer! Okay so, I remember hearing on various occasions that the Fidji was going to be redesigned or something of that nature....any word on what the new design will be? Or am I just going bonkers and thinking I had read this? lol
Take care!

^ I read somewhere that the original Fidji is being discontinued, another bag will be available come September as the replacement but it's not the same as the Fidji, really different in terms of shape and structure.

Here's a pic of the new Bag, from the baghag diaries:

Goyard Frances:

goyardfrancestb.jpg

This is the Sac Le Chat I believe.

Was just at Goyard in Paris. New bag is called the Grenadine, they are changing the handles and "structure" of the bag via the SA. They have not seen the bag, just pix of the design, will be available in September.

Was just at Goyard in Paris. New bag is called the Grenadine, they are changing the handles and "structure" of the bag via the SA. They have not seen the bag, just pix of the design, will be available in September.

Actually, the Fidji has already been discontinued and they have one sample of the Grenadine and are currently taking orders (@ the store in Paris).

Oh okay, I just saw this from a well known blog here so I wanted to share the info. Maybe She didn't get her infos right. Anyway, I am sad that the Fidji is discontinued, it would have been my next target. LOL

ANy photos of the grenadine?

I don't think the new bag in the above photos is the Fidji replacement. I was in Goyard London this morning and the gentleman with whom i spoke said the Fidji replacement is similar in shape to the current Fidji but it has more leather around the opening of the bag and the bottom. He said he thinks the bag may have small stud feet.

London has one Fidji left in stock. It's black with tan leather.

The new bag in the above photos Is for sale in the London store. There was one on display that arrived yesterday. if I recall correctly, it was about £1100, including VAT.