New Fidji design?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Stopped by BG this evening they had the Fidji in green, yellow, and white.

2. well apparently there was another post by someone who got a Black Fidji from GSF.. They might still have some left on stock.. I truly wished they didnt discontinue this bag.. the Grenadines have not made its mark - for now.. the SAs at Barneys BH said a couple have "returned" the Grenadines.. for other choices.

3. I was so disappointed when they discontinued this style (I have black and love it) -- finding this thread inspired me to call around. I ordered a white from BG today. As of Saturday, GSF had sky blue and yellow. This is by far my favorite Goyard shape so I'm glad I scooped another up before they are all gone.

4. i bought the fidji in sky blue from the GSF this afternoon. they still have the yellow on display.

5. Congrats on the sky blue meichou! I was so torn between that and the white. I hope you love it!

6. Wow! GSF must have had 2 sky blue Fidjis because I had them send me one yesterday. It will be here on Tues :smile:

7. Thx. I loved it. The color really brighten my whole outfit.

8. I don't like the new design :shucks: I saw it in Paris and it didn't do anything for me

9. i thought the fidji design was discontinued?

10. GSF still had a yellow Fidji on the shelf as of yesterday. :biggrin:

11. Has anyone seen a navy of the orig Fidji????

12. The London store had one navy a few months ago. I'd imagine it's gone now but it seems like it is worth calling around to a few stores if you are still interested in the Fidji as random singles keep popping up. That's how I found my new white.

13. I checked GSF for Fidjis and they said they only have 3 left in yellow. I got them to send me one...

So 2 left?

14. How much is the fidji now? I have one in burgundy and thinking of buying another one before extinction. :smile:

15. Called San francisco and they said none left anymore..:sad:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice