New Fidji design?

fyi...I just returned a black/tan fidgi to BG in NYC by mail.... they should have it in a few days. I wanted the tote and not the fidgi- my husband bought me the wrong bag for x-mas.

fyi...I just returned a black/tan fidgi to BG in NYC by mail.... they should have it in a few days. I wanted the tote and not the fidgi- my husband bought me the wrong bag for x-mas.
@cfpurse: was there a particular reason why you decided to return the fidji, other than originally wanting the st louis? it didn't grow on you? i am curious because i am currently deciding between a st louis GM and a Fidji. Thanks!

Does anyone know if the original Fidji is available at Barney's in Beverly Hills?

SA said all barney's are sold out of fidjis...

as for SF GOYARD, here is email received on JAN 14:

Hi -----,
At the moment we don't have any Fidji in stock and since it is a discontinued model we are only going to get a couple of them in black-black, yellow and sky blue color.
We are taking orders at the moment and planning on fulfilling them by May 2011
The price of the Black is $960 and the other colors are $1250 dlls.
Let me know if you have any questions.

Best Regards,

--
Marcela Sepulveda
GOYARD
345 Powell Street
San Francisco, CA 94102
T. 415.398.1110
F. 415.398.1118

I really didn't keep it/ look at it. I know someone who has this exact bag and given that they are not common where I live, I would feel funny having the same one as her, especially as she had hers first. I am still undecided myself- I either want a clutch, wallet or tote (not all 3 as I already have far too many bags that go unused)