New Fidji design?

Not sure Im liking the two tone of the Grenadine, the solid black w/ the pattern.

Love the Marquises tote.

Attachments

• Goyard 1.jpg
    Goyard 1.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 2,180
Last edited:
i emailed goyard paris last night and here is their reply regarding the Fidji..

Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank you for your email and the interest which you carry to Goyard.
Yes, the Fidji bag has been discontinued since a few months.
It will be replaced in December by a new design, the Grenadine.
We advise you to contact us at the end of the year to know more about this new creation.

Best regards,

Goyard

I think that the Fidji is truly being discontinued...... but i guess they have more stock.. so it is to their best interest to still sell their inventory and can still be ordered as they are still available. Barneys still have them and i'm sure GSF still has some stock and can order them from Paris for the color that you want-- but they might not have readily available. The new Grenadine Hobo will be available end of the year. You can put your name on a waitlist - they will call you as they are available. I put mine in at Barneys BH.

As I have posted earlier, I called GSF and spoke with Liana. According to her, the Fidji is not discontinued. I was surprised when she said so, and welcome the news since I plan to get one for the holidays. If you want to confirm, please do give Goyard SF a call.

ah this is really confusing.. whatever it is i guess if we are planning to get a fidji the best time is now until the last quarter as what have scholastican said they still have it and will have more stocks by the end of the year.. before its too late and we run out of stock better have a fidji than sorry..