NEW FENDI SPY -wisterias

star3777

Fellow "Passionista"
Nov 20, 2005
The most stunning yet,must get on a waiting list,anybody know who gets them the soonest in the U.S. I am in Canada. I saw it on a snobby blog sight...

This is it. Very pretty but doesn't make me change my mind about Spys in general -- just not for me. Especially after what I've read on this forum about their quality!

Attachments

• wisteriafendi.jpg
    wisteriafendi.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 213
Just called fendi New York, they won't be receiving any. I'm still trying though. In any case, I am on the list for the white or honey spy for spring(somewhere else). I love yours Noriko. Just got Louis Vuitton Mizi a few weeks ago. I love it. Anybody else?

I didn't ask how much, just want it. They will receive it in denim with white wisterias. I asked where I could see pictures, but he didn't have any suggestions, he just described it to me. I love collection peices. I'm on the wait list.

Well, one of my collection peices is the "clyde" Louis vuitton velour monogram in green, like on the runway from 2004/2005 fall/winter collection. You could see it on the vogue France website for example.Or the Fendi velvet squirrel spy that was just on the runway for fall is another collection peice. For me ,once in awhile I get something more unique that has been down the catwalk.

I actually think fendi has the best quality of all the famous brands. I have had problems with all the bags I have (particularly gucci and dior) but I have never had any problems with any of my fendis..and i have three of them...pretty good record for me.