New fendi spy from bloomies F&F event

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi gals

I recently got a white baby fendi spy bag from bloomingdales f&f event :smile:

I adore it, but i dont think its ME LOL..I may list it in the market place :wacko:

newspy.jpg fendi spy 004.jpg fendi spy 002.jpg
  2. AWE! ITS SOOOO CUTE! why dont you like? I would buy it from you..but the white wouldnt live in this house with kids!!LOL!

3. I dont know, its wayy tooo white hahha. And to be really honest with you, it reminds me of a dinosaur.

4. its really nice, they are such a nice size.

5. Awww it's adorable and I love the white!! I think you should keep it!!

:lol: at the dinosaur comment!

6. It's very cute, I'm sorry that you don't love it.

7. I had that bag on hold and decided against it. It is adorable but the handles have a reptilian look to them.

8. It's so cute! But I know what janice meant about the reptile-looking handles

9. so so so so CUTEEEE

10. I think the woven handles go well with the bag.
    I saw Spy with smooth handles and they are just not the same.

11. What a pretty bag!

12. i think it's a beautiful bag!

13. It's cute! I'd love a white Spy but I don't think I could deal with the pressure of keeping it clean. :worried: I'm already anal enough as it is with my dark-colored bags!

14. Great summer bag!:nuts:

15. LOVE IT!!!:love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice